Thursday, December 8, 2011

I've GOT to post some pictures of my kids....they are killing me with cuteness today!

Okay first and foremost - when did I get 4 kids?  Really....4 kids?  I still don't believe it.  God is so good.  If you would have asked me 5 years ago if I would have ANY kids I would have maybe said...I could only pray that God would bless me with 1.  But now looking back and 4 kids later -  God you ARE good ALL the time.  Even when our plans are not your plans and our ways are not your ways you always provide and you always provide enough strength for me as a mother.  I am in awe you of you, your holiness and your greatness today.  I am in love with you God.

I got some pictures back from our photo shoot with our awesome photographer today www.kelliedayphotography.com if anyone is interested in her and using her.  She is a BEAUTIFUL soul inside and out and I mean that with all of my heart.








1 comment:

Denise said...

wow. your kids are unbelievably cute, adorable, amazing, wonderful... nothing short of miraculous. xx