Wednesday, July 6, 2011

16 weeks 1 day

I've had a really hard week.  I have a type of vertigo called MdDS and it is very debilitating.  I have had attacks that lasted not just 2 or 3 days but 2 or 3 months.  And by months I mean 24 hours a day 7 days a week.  The anxiety of my situation is quite overwhelming exp because I have a to be a mommy to my two girls.  The ONLY thing that helps me are two drugs that are not safe for the babies.  Which puts me in a very hard place.  Do I take the less serious of the two drugs for a week or two and get the MdDS under control and risk a small chance of something hurting the babies or do I suffer for weeks maybe months on end which will put the babies at risk because of my anxiety?  I have of course turned to God for my answer.  He directs my paths, he keeps me and the babies safe and with his help I will get through this.

If you could please pray for me and my vertigo this week I would be forever grateful.

Leslie

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Praying for you Leslie! Please let me know if I can do anything to help you out!