Tuesday, June 21, 2011

14 weeks

Well today I am 14 weeks pregnant.  It's really hard for me to believe to be honest with you.  It seems like I'm not very far along but then again I can't believe I'm already 14 weeks and now officially in the second trimester.  WOW.

So far things have been pretty ruff.  I've had a LOT of back pain, a lot of digestion problems and tons of exhaustion.  I am however so grateful for these sweet babies and I'm so looking forward to seeing them again next week.  And of course finding out what sexes they are!  Will it be 2 girls, 2 boys or one of each? Ahhh I just want to know for SURE and tell our news!!!

Currently I'm watching the show in TLC "19 Kids and Counting" (The Duggars) and it always makes me feel like having 4 kids is SO do-able haha.  They also have great money saving tips, which is also a bonus haha.

Well thats all for now! =)

Leslie

No comments: