Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I know something...but I'm not telling....YET....

Well I went to the OB this morning because I've been having  A LOT of cramping type pain the last two days.  Turns out everything is perfect my cervix is very long (4.8), closed and thick so we basically had to chalk it up to round ligament pains.   I never had them with Ella because I grew so slowly but with the twins my uterus is now measuring 18/19 weeks.  CRAZY!  Its getting SO big SO fast that it's causing a lot of cramping and pulling and will continue on that way for pretty much the whole pregnancy.  But I'm SO glad I went in to get checked out and can rest easy that my body is just growing!

On to the fun part.....I had an ultrasound at my visit (I have an ultrasound at every single visit so its wasn't a surprise or anything).  Anyways the ultrasound tech was so so sweet.  She spent about 30 minutes with me just getting measurements and showing me all sorts of fun things, the hands, feet, legs, etc.  They were precious and so perfect.  She then asks me....do you want me to guess the sexes?  I was alone (my husband didn't come because it was such short notice) but of course I said YESSSSS.  So she spent a good 10 minutes looking at the goods haha.  Lets just say we are about 99% on one of the babies, the other is still up in the air.  We will know for sure in 2 weeks.  It was so darn fun looking and guessing.  I can't wait to find out for sure on June 30th and share with everyone our fun news!

Also, the NT scan blood results came back - PERFECT.  Our little ones have no increased risk for Down Syndrome.  I get some more blood work in a few weeks and that will confirm what we already know!  Two perfect little angle babies in there!

We are so blessed! =)

(Jess if you are reading this message me in the morning and I'll tell you what I know haha).

Leslie

No comments: