Tuesday, September 13, 2011

26 weeks

Wow I'm 26 weeks today.  This just doesn't seem real - I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going.  I'm lucky in that I'm not on bed rest (yet, crosses fingers) so I am keeping myself pretty darn busy during the day, which is nice.

I'm feeling decent.  The babies are getting big (2lbs each now) and they are really kicking me hard, like really really hard haha.  So I am having a hard time getting comfortable because no matter what, someone is kicking me.  I'm having bad acid reflux but handling it okay.  I went to the doctor yesterday and had my every 4 weeks ultrasound.  Like I said earlier they are 2lbs each, both head down, fluid looks great and my cervix is long and closed.  So as far as my pregnancy goes, everything is tip top!  I will see my OB one more time and then he is gone for 4-6 weeks.  So I will be seeing another doctor during that time.  I hope I like her and it all works out and of course I hope nothing crazy happens while he is gone.  I will miss him thats for sure.

Well I think that's all.  I'm doing my best to hang in there.  Thank you for all your prayers for me and my sweet babies.  Hopefully only 10 or so more weeks! =)

Leslie

No comments: