Tuesday, September 6, 2011

25 weeks

Wow another week done.  I can't believe it - things are starting to pick up speed which both makes me happy and scares me to death ha-ha.  I'm feeling decent just having some pubic bone pain and over all tired but mostly I'm doing pretty good.  I have another ultrasound on Monday which I'm really looking forward to it's always fun to see the babies and to make sure that things look good in there.

I found out today that ANOTHER friend is pregnant and due in March.  I'm beyond thrilled for all my friends who are having babies.  And what makes it even better is that their children will all be around the same age as the twins - so yay for future play dates! ;)

I think that's all for now.  Thank you for your continued prayers and support!

Leslie

No comments: