Thursday, July 31, 2014

Brett heads to Africa tomorrow

Well, the day has come. Tomorrow morning Brett leads a team of 9 to Rwanda to continue work on the Nazarene School they started in a small village three years age. I know he's nervous, anxious and excited. We are all of those things for him too. I'm proud to be his wife, sometimes I'm not sure how I got so lucky and I don't brag on him enough but he's once heck of a daddy.  Our home life with 4 littles is NOT for the faint of heart. But he takes it all with a grain of salt and is always willing to pull equal weight. God, protect my sweet, gentle, and kind husband as he ventures out of his comfort zone.  You have placed a call on our lives - we know it. Open our eyes so we can see what you have for us and give is big, brave and bold dreams. Not for our glory, not for our fame, no more of our name but more of Your name. Give Brett clarity and peace as he goes places he's never been and allow us to trust that you are God and we are not. Amen.

Leslie

No comments: