Sunday, February 6, 2011

WARNING: THIS MAY OFFEND.....SO DON'T READ IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFEND...

CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED.......

I was sent this quote from my missionary friend in China a few days ago and I felt like it was important to post.  Honestly it's one of the truest things I've read in a LONG time....


“I have three things I’d like to say today. First, while you were sleeping last night, 30,000 kids died of starvation or diseases related to malnutrition. Second, most of you don’t give a shit. What’s worse is that you’re more upset with the fact that I said shit than the fact that 30,000 kids died last night.”

- Rev. Tony Campolo

2 comments:

Jon, Jessica and Grace Nelson said...

Thank you for being bold enough to post the truth.... I can't get over how true that statement is. Yet I was still hesitant to put it on my blog. I love that you will say what it right even if it's not always popular!

love you!
Jess

Ashley said...

Good quote, very true! By the way, I really like your song choices right now. I clicked on your blog just to listen while i was doing things around the house! ;) have a good one!