Wednesday, August 17, 2011

22 weeks.....

And the blows keep coming haha.

Good News first;
As far as the babies go....they are perfect.   I had an ultrasound on Monday and both babies are right at 1lb each, cervix is long and closed - praise the Lord.  Nora is head down at this point and Nolan is head up but they keep switching places who knows what the end result will be haha.  I'm very grateful for healthy babies and looking forward to week 24 when the babies are considered "viable" meaning if they are born at 24 weeks they at least have a chance for survival.  I'm very excited to only be 2 weeks away from this huge milestone! Yay babies, keep growing strong and stay PUT....

Bad News;
I pulled something (muscle, tendon, nerve they are not sure) in my groin area.  It's so bad I am unable to bare any weight on my leg so at this time I'm currently parked on the couch.  It stinks.  I did it yesterday and ended up at the ER because I was in so much pain.  I'm so glad that its nothing "serious" but it means I have to stay off my leg for a few days and keep ice on it.  I'm VERY grateful for my sitters who have been helping me out and for my awesome parents and husband who have picked up SO much slack!  I am blessed.

I think that is all for now....please continue to keep my health and the babies in your prayers! =)

Thank you Lord for your constant hand over my life!!!!

Leslie




No comments: