Wednesday, August 31, 2011

24 weeks

Well I made it to viability week.  This means that if the babies come from here on out they at least have a chance at survival.  I understand this doesn't mean that everything will be smooth sailing from here but it does feel SO good to be at this point.  Now twins....you must stay in momma's belly at least 10-13 more weeks, we love you and only want whats best for you ;).

Nothing new to report really.  The babies are kicking up a STORM and driving me NUTS haha. They wake me up at all hours of the night.  I'm only getting about 6 to 7 hours of sleep at night....maybe the babies are just getting me ready for the real fun haha.

This week we moved Kate and Ella into the same room so that we could free up Ella's room for Nora's nursery.  We had a guest room already which is now Nolan's room and then by moving Ella we have a room for Nora too.  We decided to split the babies up because we don't want the crying to wake each other up but I suspect that the babies will sleep in the same room for at least a little bit....we will just have to wait and see how it all pans out.  But at least for now they both have their own space which leaves me with less anxiety haha.

My sweet church friends are throwing me a baby "sprinkle" in two weeks.  I'm SO excited.  With K and E I had a small but very nice baby shower.  But, I was only 20 weeks pregnant, not really showing and K was 3 weeks old (and had a bad cold).  It was a VERY crazy day and I have ZERO pictures from the event.  Not even ONE....nope...none.  Can you believe that?  So I'm really happy that I get to have a "re-do" per say.  I am NOT reregistering and or wanting people to bring gifts....I really don't need much (except boy clothes of course) mostly I'm just looking forward to celebrating the sweet babies that we worked SO hard to get and eating some really awesome food.  I have the best friends a girl could ask for! =) I am blessed.

Okay I think that's all for now.  I don't go to the doctor for another 2 weeks when I'm 26 weeks.  I'll get an ultrasound which I'm SUPER excited about.  I can't wait to see the babies again! =)

Thank you for all your sweet prayers over me and the twins....they are felt.

Leslie

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Um, I never got a shower because my babies came early. Can I get a redo...haha!! Just kidding!