Tuesday, August 23, 2011

23 weeks

I.AM.HUGE. lets just say that in the last week I have really popped out.  It's pretty crazy haha.  Most of my close friends who see me on a nearly daily basis have even made comments on my size haha.  I haven't gained any more weight than I have in the last few months but the babies have really gotten big.  I'm scared for what the future is going to look like.  Lets just say I will be BEGGING my doctor to take these babies out when the time comes haha.

I have no real updates on the babies everything is pretty much stable at this point.  My pelvic pain is pretty bad but thats my only true complaint right now.  I also am having a pretty bad acid reflux and when I go to the doctor next week I know I'm going to get an Rx for something stronger than what I can get over the counter.

Thats all for now....one more week until viability...yahoo! =)

No comments: