Friday, October 14, 2011

30w3d

Well I went to the doctor today and after I told her that I have feeling much less of baby B (Nora) she thought it would be a good idea to go to the hospital.  So off I went.  When I got there they hooked the babies up and all was fine.  Both have great heart rates and were moving like crazy.  So needless to say it was a waisted trip but its always good to be safe than sorry.  I go back to the doctor next Wednesday.  I'll be seeing another OB at that point which is fine but I'm really ready for my regular OB to come back.  I want him back...lol.

I've had a LONG day and tonight I'm paying for it.  Big time.  Which sucks.  I hope the girls decide that 8:00 is a good time to go to sleep bc this momma needs to crawl into bed and rest rest rest.

Looking forward to my next doctors appointment and praying its much less uneventful than it was today.

Please Lord help me get through tonight and give me strength the next few weeks to keep these babies growing healthy and strong!

Leslie

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Glad all was well today! so scary when that happens. That happened to me a few times during pregnancy. I hope you get some rest :) Feel Good!