Wednesday, October 26, 2011

32 weeks

Hello week 32.  Good to see you.  You have already started off pretty ruff - my feet/legs have blown up two sizes, I can hardly walk - thanks haha.  But as far as the babies go - no new news.  I won't be going to the doctor this week, not sure why he just told me to come back in two weeks.  So I have no news to report but I do go for my next ultrasound on Monday which very well will be my last ultrasound until the babies are born.  That is, as long as their growth is fine.  It is very hard to imagine my body holding up for 5 full weeks and honestly I highly doubt it will but if I can at least get to 34 weeks I feel so much better about the situation.  Each two weeks is a huge milestone in my book.

In other news, one of my best friends had her baby today.  She didn't know what she was having and it turns out it was a GIRL.  They named her Eloise and she was 6lbs 3oz 18inchs long.  Tiny little thing like her momma.  I'm so proud of my friend, she did great in labor and delivery.  Now I'm praying that little Eloise goes easy on her the next few months ;).  I can't believe I'm next.....YAY!!!

Well I thought I would post two pictures....one of the belly and one of my HUGE feet.....don't judge okay?



Yeah I know my feet are huge....and I have no ankles....I think it's pretty darn funny if you ask me.

Still thankful for my two growing and healthy babies.  Thank you Lord.

Leslie

No comments: