Saturday, April 2, 2011

IVF# 2 - Day 32

Total Shot Count - 49

Well, we are almost to the end.  I can't believe it.  I got a phone call this morning saying that I still have 6 wonderful embryos growing strong and the other 4 are just a little behind.  Things look perfect.  I was told to NOT come in this morning for the egg transfer and they would call me in the morning about coming in tomorrow or Monday.  So again, I wait!  I've learned so much about letting go and letting God in this process - patience is all I can have in this situation.  When I feel like I can't go on, I can't move forward and this burden is too big to carry on my knees I go - It's the only place I am restored.  I'm trusting in a big big God right now and his will for my life.  

Lord help me to see your plan for my life and accept it, no matter what it is.  Please Lord, cover me in your rain.

Leslie

No comments: