Monday, April 25, 2011

TWINS!!!!

Well today at about 3:15pm my husband I found out we are having TWINS.  Yep thats right...TWO babies!  I can't believe it.  I'm only 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant so we were SHOCKED that we could see a heartbeat on one and a fetal pole/yoke sac on the other.  They looked perfect.  Doctor was thrilled with how they look.

God has blessed us in this whole IVF process and I wanted to once again give him ALL the glory for these two babies.  We are so thankful for the doctors and nurses who got us to this point but without God we have NOTHING.  To YOU be the glory God.  This pregnancy is 100% in your hands, may you watch over these two sweet babies as they grow healthy and strong over the next 9 months.

I wanted to give everyone a peek at the twins today.  We are so in love!



Leslie

4 comments:

Wade's World said...

wow! what a blessing! :) so happy for you

TheVanzants said...

So thrilled for you :-) You are so right -- without God, we have nothing.

Have been claiming this verse today:


Isaiah 25:1 LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago.

Jess said...

So excited for you both!!!!!!

Remember, I am totally up for "rocking duties" when Mommy and Daddy need a break!

Cathy said...

So excited!!! Prayers your way!