Tuesday, April 5, 2011

IVF#2 - Day 35 - Embryo Transfer (one day late, sorry)

FINAL SHOT COUNT - 51

Sorry I didn't post yesterday.  I had my Embryo Transfer at about 1:00pm.  It went wonderful - it was a perfect transfer.  They transferred two blastocysts one was good quality and one was so-so quality.  I'm not feeling particularly confident or not with this cycle.  I feel content.  I did absolutely EVERYTHING they asked of me and now it is out of my hands and into God's hands.

I'm just overwhelmed by the amount of prayers and support I've gotten from my friends over these two months.  It's truly humbling to know you and your unborn child/ren are so loved and prayed for.  Thank you to everyone who has called and offer support and words of encouragement and for those of you who have simply prayed.  It means more to me then I can ever express.

For now I will sit back and allow God and his nature to take its course, I will pray for a positive outcome but mostly I will be praying for God's will to be known.  For peace over my body and the situation and for others struggling with Infertility to feel like they are not alone.  God you are good, all the time.....

Leslie

No comments: