Sunday, March 20, 2011

IVF #2 - Day 19

BIG DAY TODAY!  STIM DAY #1!!!

Total Shot Count - 21

Side Effects - None yet.....we shall see what these new medications bring.

I wanted to share a picture of my morning "breakfast."


(first shot is Lupron, second shot is Menopur and q-cap, blue pill is the antibiotic, white pill is metformin and yellow pill is a low dose aspirin. )

The menopur shot I did in my leg, its feeling a bit sore but I'm sure Ill get use to it fast.  Tonight I do my follistim shot (which I'll also do in my leg).  My next trip to the doctor is Tuesday at 9:00am.  I'm looking forward to watching my ovaries do their thing!  This hopefully will be a very quick 10 days.  

Thanks again for all the prayers and support I've been getting the last few days!  And I'm so grateful to my God who has given me another chance at having a baby.  God this is your child, your life - I will follow you.

Leslie

No comments: