Thursday, March 31, 2011

IVF #2 - Day 30 - Fertilization Report!

Total Shot Count - 47

Today I was told that I would be getting a call around 9:00am to let me know how many of our 11 eggs fertilized in the "dish" ha-ha.  Well they ended up being way behind in the OR today and they didn't call me until 12:30.  I was on pins and needles waiting to hear.  Turns out 10 out of the 11 eggs fertilized and are now growing!  I'm so happy I can't stand it.  They automatically set you up for a 3 day embryo transfer which would put me back there on Saturday.  However, with so many growing I was told it would most likely be pushed back to a 5 day transfer - which would mean I would go in on Monday morning.  I won't know until Saturday morning what day it will be.  Either way I just pray that we get two good looking embryo's back in their momma, asap!

I'll keep you all posted!  Please keep praying for our "dish babies" haha.  Love to all of you!

Leslie

No comments: