Sunday, March 27, 2011

IVF#2 - Day 26

Total Shot Count - 42

Side Effects - Emotionally I'm feeling awesome.  I haven't had the emotional highs and lows that I thought I would have.  Besides the occasional freak out on the way to the doctor (just ask my friends who I was texting with haha) I haven't been emotionally effected.  Physically is a WHOLE other story.  First off I've gone to the doctor 3 times in the last 4 days.  All the appointments have been early morning (all before 9:30), therefore I have not gotten the sleep I'm use to.  This has been hard not only because I'm lacking sleep but because a side effects of the drugs themselves make you tired!  I also have a very "full" feeling in my ovaries - but I'm going close to 30 follicles/eggs....I guess I shouldn't be surprised by that.  I have a hard time sitting down and standing up, I just have to really be careful not to move too fast =).

As far as doctors appointments go, things have been great.  I have been stimming very quickly and efficiently. I went to the doctor yesterday morning and this morning.  Both times my estrogen levels have been perfect at 1800 and 2300 respectively.  So it looks like tomorrow I will be going in at 9:30am to have one more scan/blood draw and then I should be triggering tomorrow night!  That means Egg Retrieval will be set for Wednesday morning!  I will know all the details tomorrow after my appointment.  I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. It seems like its taken SO long to get to this point but no matter what happens this is God's plan.  I am grateful for the opportunity to have a chance at having another child.  God is good and HIS plan for my life is far better than any plans I could ever make for myself.

Leslie

Leslie

No comments: