Wednesday, March 23, 2011

IVF #2 - Day 22

Total Shot Count - 30

Side Effects - Today things have gone a little south haha.  I'm starting to have bad acid reflex and my tummy looks like I'm 3 months pregnant with all the bloat that is going on.  Emotionally I feel great, which is good news.

Tomorrow I go back to the doctor for an 8:00am blood draw and ultra sound.  I'm looking forward to seeing how things are going but I'm NOT looking forward to getting up at 6:00 to leave by 6:45.  I just have to keep telling myself to keep my eyes on the prize.  I'm so blessed to have made it to this point and I'm keeping in mind that God has his hand is over this whole process, he is in charge!!!!

I'll keep you all posted as to how tomorrow goes!  Thank you for all the prayers and support!

Leslie

No comments: