Tuesday, March 15, 2011

IVF#2 - Day 14

Total Shot Count - 14

Side Effects - Emotionally unstable haha but besides that, I'm feeling pretty darn good physically.

I woke up this morning at 6:30 to get to my doctors apt in Orlando by 9:00.  I was in and out in no time and for the first time in a LONG time I got GOOD NEWS.  Praise the Lord - his timing is always perfect.  My cyst was now at 8 (needed to be under 10) and my Estrogen needed to be 50 or below and it was right at 50.  I will continue on my Lupron alone until Sunday morning when I am able to start my stims.  Starting on Sunday will also give my body 4 more days for my estrogen to go lower and my cyst to get even smaller.  As annoying as it is to wait a few more days - it is best for my body so I'm good with it! =)  It feels so good to finally get GOOD news with this whole process!  I can't believe we are so close now.  If there is one thing that infertility has tough me it's patients.  I have relented to the fact that I am not in control, nor will I ever be in control - so God here I am, all of me.....

Leslie

No comments: